Senior Specialist – European Art
The Senior Specialist is responsible for bringing in significant business (consigning and selling) at a minimum level of 350K per year, requiring in-depth knowledge of client relationship management and the art market.
Specific duties & responsibilities will include but are not limited to
· Develop business contacts and strategic opportunities, including auction and private sales, with the Regional Director.
· Identify and maintain relationships with all client categories (collectors, dealers, corporations, institutions), including the ability to work with major clients in the sale of high value property.
· Function as liaison with overseas specialists, working on appraisals as a means of generating new long-term business opportunities and reconnecting with inactive clients.
· Review incoming photo inquiries to determine property sale potential and value (pricing sessions).
· Prepare condition reports of consigned property prior to the auction.
· Participate in Telephone Bidding with clients during the auction.
· Participate in pre-sale exhibition set-up.
· Work with buyers during sale week to market and pre-sell the sale.
· Participate in pre-selling upcoming auctions through touring, events and other targeted marketing efforts.
· View and visit competitors’ auctions and track overall results.
· Actively participate in events, art fairs and other functions to represent Hessink’s.
· Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in European Art.
• Minimum of 8 years paid experience in related field
• Deep knowledge of European Art from Old Masters through the 20th century, as well as a broad knowledge of Western art from various cultures and periods.
• Knowledge of the auction business
• Demonstrated ability in appraising property and business getting.
• Knowledge of Email, spreadsheet, word processing and presentation software (Microsoft Office preferred).
• Ability to learn new internal systems and program quickly.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including superior written and spoken English.
• Customer service oriented with strong negotiation and influencing skills.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Strong follow-up skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to work within a team environment.
Please send applications to:
Tel: +31 (0)653910132